Thursday, June 11, 2009

CONTINUED...FROM LAST POST

We didn't get divorced for 4 years.  That is when the best part of my life began.  I met John.  The absolute love of my life.  In many ways, I find it hard to feel so terrible about that awful accident. Because if that had not happened....I would never have met John.

I had been separated from Pat for almost 2 years when I met John.  Having just gone through this knee replacement and being laid up just like I was 37 years ago, I can tell you...it is a lot easier when you have a loving and supportive husband by your side.

John waited on my hand and foot and just was a dream come true for me and my rehabilitation through this.  Things are getting back to normal and I wonder if I'll ever be able to repay him for being so kind and understanding when I was "down".  I am the luckiest gal in the world to have him.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this blog supposed to be about your knee replacement? haha I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a special lady. I'm glad I get to be your nephew.

    ReplyDelete