Monday, June 21, 2010

Screwed up post....

This next post got all screwed up and I have no idea how. Somehow, it got published to the wrong Blog....I think it was in the beginning when I was trying to start the blog, I screwed up somehow and made another Blog and it seems to be named with just a dot....like the title is .

I am so stupid...so, when I realized that this one didn't post to the right place, I tried to copy and paste it....it turned out sooooo light it is hard to read....go to the bottom of the next post titled MY MOTHER...NANNY, and click where it says COMMENTS (0) and it will take you to the other blog and you can read it much better.... your comments will go to the other blog...but it is easy to read at least and you can leave a comment there.

This one is just soooo light....Thanks for reading....

2 comments:

  1. I was able to read it just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie...I was afraid with it being so light that you couldn't read it!!! Thanks Randy

    ReplyDelete