Saturday, May 16, 2009

One Day at a Time

Yesterday I wrote sooooo many paragraphs and told a really good story and we lost power and I lost the whole thing. Grrrrrr Don't you hate that?  Well, on Friday the PT guy took me walking around our cul de sac, and today I did the same thing with John.  Actually, John and I walked up the street to the next cul de sac over and so I did walk further today.  We are thinking about me trying to get on the treadmill tomorrow.  That is gonna be a challenge cuz I've been afraid to try it.   However, it is supposed to rain tomorrow and I gotta keep walking.  I'll keep you posted.

The only pain reliever I'm taking now is tylenol and the pain is actually minimal.  It is mostly really sore and gets stiff easily....uh oh...it is starting to thunder and lightening outside. I think I'll cut this short before I lose the few lines I've written.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment