Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today I am Sad...

I just watched the Michael Jackson Memorial on my computer. First of all, I don't believe he was a child molester. No one will ever know the real story of that, but personally, I dont believe it. He was truly a loved person. I have read all the headlines, and it certainly looks like he just wanted to sleep. Now he will sleep forever! I am sad for his passing and I feel very sad for his family. I don't care what anyone says...he was the greatest performer I ever saw, and he had more talent than anyone.

So today I'm alone. John is out of town and I've been sitting here at the computer watching this live stream all day, it seems like. I just don't feel much like doing anything. Yesterday, I walked a lot. I went shopping and was out of the house most of the day. Last night my legs felt great. Today I'm having to use my cane because I'm not walking much. I should go get on the treadmill for a while. I may do just that.


No comments:

Post a Comment