Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back from all my travels...

Kelly and I got back from our road trip to Charleston and Virginia Beach on Sunday. We had a great time and got to spend lots of quality time with Mlou and Linda. It is always fun to travel and see friends and relatives... But the best part of traveling is getting home. I lead a pretty dull life, but as they say "it's my life"...I like it this way.

I used to think I really wanted my children to live close to me. But as the years go by, I realize that we are all happier just like it is. I'm a twitter away from both of them and if I was in the same town, I'd probably be interfering with their lives.

I truly did enjoy being with Kelly. She will be 15 years old in October. I have been caring for her off and on ever since she was born. Even at 2 years old, she would come and spend weeks at a time with me and cry when she had to go home. I am amazed that she likes spending time with me, but she does seem to. The road trip went by very fast cuz we played loud music and laughed and talked the entire trip. I miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment