Monday, April 13, 2009

Home from Hollywood

It is very late and I just got back from my trip to visit Jeff and Jenny in Hollywood.   I had a great visit, although I did get stressed out a couple of times and cried.  I was just so flustered with MYSELF for doing silly things and my heart couldn't help but cry.  I would get really into a project, and forget that we were supposed to be someplace else and then I'd stress out.  But it all worked out in the end, cuz I'm home safe and sound now.

Jeff's apartment is all squared away and looks very nice. Jenny came over and was a great help in  getting stuff put together and helping Jeff decide were to put everything.  I guess the most fun of the trip was seeing Jenny's play.  It was really great. I saw it 2 times.  I am so proud of Jenny for Directing such a wonderful piece. It is innovative and creative.  It truly is a piece of art that is way before it's time.  Thought provoking and funny.  A reminder of how much technology has taken over our lives.  These are the lives that these children were born into and the performance was very tastefully done in a way to intergrate the old traditions with the obvious new cyber lives kids are living today.  If you want to read more about the show and/or the company that produced it go to www.Brimmerstreettheatercompany.org or to www.restartyourheart.com  This is the most talented group of young actors, producers and directors I've seen in many years. Someday, they will all be famous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment